Join the AGPI today! … or Renew your current AGPI membership!
Please allow 6 weeks for AGPI to process your membership payment.
If you have any questions about your membership, please contact AGPI membership.
Platinum Memberships are for 1 year; and they include four AGPI Quarterly issues mailed to you via first class mail. Other benefits include full access to our online archive of past publications; and the opportunity to attend our annual convention and regional meetings with full member voting rights.
- Click here for 1 Year of Platinum Membership for United States addresses – $40
- Click here for 1 Year of Platinum Membership for Canadian addresses – $50
- Click here for 1 Year of Platinum Membership for Overseas addresses (outside USA and Canada) – $70
Gold Memberships are for 1 year; and they include access to four AGPI Quarterly issues ONLINE and six issues of On The Table newsletter Online. Other benefits include online access to 80+ selected past publications in our archive; and the opportunity to attend our annual convention and regional meetings. Other bennefits include access to our online blogs and forums.
Silver Memberships are for 1 year; and they include online access to six issues of the On The Table newsletter. Other bennefits include access to our online blogs and forums.
2Checkout.com Inc. (Ohio, USA) is a payment facilitator for goods and services provided by the AGPI.
What are the benefits of AGPI membership?
- Share your interests with game players, puzzle solvers, collectors, researchers, preservationists, museums, companies, inventors, authors, and manufacturers who are among your fellow AGPI members!
- The AGPI Quarterly publishes information about member activities and includes feature articles, in-depth research information, and world-wide game and puzzle news.
- The Annual Convention includes guest speakers, expert workshops and seminars, panel discussions, “Show & Tell”, an auction, and game buying and selling.
- Regional meetings held in various parts of the country during the year encourage wider membership participation and often explore specific areas of interest.
- The AGPI’s Archives provides access to game and puzzle company catalogs and copies of instructions for thousands of games. The Archives also houses research information, and books and articles written about games and puzzles.
Note: AGPI has a business arrangement with 2CheckOut to process credit card payments. 2Checkout is an authorized retailer of the AGPI.